Early Move-In Requests (SCROLL to BOTTOM for Submission of Form)
We do take a limited number of Early Move in requests. We have an online form you can fill out which will communicate that need to us. We cannot guarantee that we can suffice the request but will do everything we can to help. Important facts about early move in requests.
- If we can get you in early, your requested move in date may not be the actual date we can get you in the unit. We will e-mail you the earliest date we can get you in if your requested date is not feasible for us to have the unit ready.
- Many factors will affect whether or not we can suffice your early move in request including current tenants moving out early and capital improvement projects planned for the unit. Just as an example,… if current tenants wait until the last day of their lease to move out and your unit is scheduled for all new flooring, then an early move in request may not be possible due to the time constraints.
- If early move in is granted, there is NO CHARGE. However, we ask that you be considerate to allow maintenance workers to continue to do some miscellaneous odds and ends in your unit during that early move in period. They will let you know when they will be coming. In some instances we can allow an early move in if some minor items still need to be addressed, but are not big enough to hold up tenants from moving in.
- When a single tenant moves in, the entire unit is considered moved in and turned over to tenants. This does not mean all tenants have to move in on the same day, but when the first person does, the entire unit is considered turned over. That first tenant will be responsible for making sure the roommates get their keys left on the kitchen counter.
- NOTE: Early move in is not guaranteed. Questions can be directed to the property manager for this complex. Manager@TPMmanage.com
Your entire group will be e-mailed the decision on the early move-in request on or around August 5 as we are still determining what units are moving out early, large improvement items in particular units, and the scheduling of our crews.
EARLY MOVE IN REQUEST FORM
Submit only ONE form per GROUP. Communicate with your Roommates first PLEASE!
ALL rents must be current for a n early move in request to be approved.